1. Loving somebody is not easy. It takes a lot of courage and a lot of patience. Be patient.
2. Sometimes it’s hard to say how you feel. I get it, I really do. It leaves you vulnerable and that’s never an easy thing to do.
3. Listen to the small things they say, it usually means the most.
4. No matter how good or bad a situation is, it will change.
5. When you love someone, you fall in love with all of your favorite things. You must also fall in love with every thing you fucking hate about them.
6. If you love them, you must love all of them. Nobody wants to be loved with only half a heart.
7. Just be fucking honest. Speak your mind, but watch your words. Sometimes the smallest ones hit the deepest.
8. Space always helps. Give each other space sometimes. Eventually they’ll come around.
9. If they want to break up, never let them leave without a fight.
10. There are going to be bad days. A lot of them.
11. There will also be very good days. Many of them, I’m sure of it.
12. You may never agree 100% on everything, and that’s okay. It’s good to butt heads sometimes and listen to each other’s opinions.
13. You will never find a perfect partner. Stop looking for one and enjoy their flaws.
14. Get comfortable with each other.
15. Lay in bed together, all day, watch movies until your eyes hurt from staring at the screen.
16. Spend time with each other’s families. It will mean a lot.
17. Don’t let one fight ruin months worth of building a relationship. Just don’t.
18. Don’t be too proud to stop talking and just listen to each other.
19. Always, Always, encourage them to chase their dreams.
20. Don’t talk for a day or two, you’ll realize how often you think of them and it will become more noticeable. It’ll make you miss them like hell, and that’s good.
21. Surprise them at nine in the morning when they’re still in a deep sleep.
22. Touch each other’s faces, literally, play with it. It’ll eventually become a habit and will be something special.
23. You can never remind them enough how much you love them.
24. Don’t forget their birthday, ever.
25. Teach them to love themselves as much as you love them. It’ll help them be able to be more confident with themselves.
26. Sometimes they’ll close up. Don’t always try to be so pushy about it. Just remind them that it’s okay to open up and it’s okay to share things with each other. Let them know that they can get comfortable.
27. Always make them feel at home.
28. Shower together. Maybe you’ll fall in love with your own body by seeing your partner be overfilled with passion as they stare at yours.
29. Create fun ways to kiss. Fish kisses, Eskimo, plain-sweet-and simple kisses.
30. Always kiss them like you mean it.
31. Fall in love with each other’s voices, because then when you leave it’ll be the thing you lose first.
32. Take pictures together. A lot. One day you will look back at them and remember exactly where you were and how you felt.
33. Love them like hell. I do not say this lightly, love them like fucking hell. Don’t let them forget you.
34. Passion changes everything
35. When you first fall in love it’s supposed to feel awful. Awful, uncertain, scary, wonderful, confusing, all at once. But that’s when you know it’s real. You have to care deeply. Passionately. That hurts.